It’s great that business travel is allowed again, but where will you stay? Not everyone knows people in every city to stay with, and not everyone is comfortable having, or being house-guests while social distancing is required (and social visits are not allowed).
Endless Horizons Boutique Hotel has got news for you! We will be opening for local business travel from Tuesday 9th June.
Things will be a little different in order to protect the health and safety of our guests and staff, and certain options will be limited. What does this mean?
- Our restaurants will not be operational, as our kitchen will remain completely closed.
- There will be no breakfasts available during your stay – however we have an arrangement with our friends at Karoo Deli. For an additional cost, you may order a pre-packaged continental breakfast box for delivery. Orders need to be placed the day before.
- If you’re worried about your morning coffee, you will be pleased to know that each room still has the standard tea / coffee making facilities, now with disposable cups and spoons. Coffee and sugar will be presented in single-serving sachets.
- For any other meals or refreshments, you are welcome to order via Uber Eats, or any other food delivery service. While our kitchen remains closed, we have modified our dining area to the required social distancing requirements so that you may sit and eat your meal there instead of in your room, should you wish.
- Unfortunately, none of our other communal facilities will be available at the moment. You will be encouraged to make use of your room as much as possible during your stay and adhere to social distancing protocols.
- All guests will be subject to strict screening and hygiene procedures, with temperature checks and sanitising required.
- Our check in process will also be slightly different in order to reduce unnecessary contact.
Please be rest assured that within these restrictions the same warmth, care and service that you would expect from a five-star boutique hotel is still here – but with some added caution to make your stay as safe as possible. With only 12 rooms, we can guarantee that you will be away from the crowds, and hopefully you’ll be able to relax a bit while travelling for business knowing that we are doing our best to take care of you.
Please do contact us should you have any questions or concerns – or would like to book with us.