The key decision in any business trip out of town is the where to stay. However, the decision becomes easy when you know the important things to look for in a hotel. Here are the top five things that most people look for in a hotel – location, environment, service, facilities and the quality of food. You will find all of these at their best at Endless Horizons in Durban, South Africa.
- Great Location: The location of this hotel is a wonderful balance between serenity and convenience. While the airport and the business centres are just a few minutes away, the serene blues of the Indian Ocean are right in front of you. Choose the Executive rooms and you will treasure the ocean view off the Durban coastline.
- Awesome environment: The well-appointed rooms are every connoisseurs’ delight. The entire look and feel of this luxury hotel shows a deliberate eastern decor with an antique flavour. The beautiful koi ponds with colourful koi’s at the entrance adds to the serenity of this luxury hotel.
- Personalised service: A hotel is only as good as their service. At Endless Horizons, the staff are not just professional and courteous, but also very discreet and respect your privacy. The willingness to go the extra mile to make your stay a pleasant one is very evident.
- Excellent facilities: All needs of the business and the leisure traveller are taken care of. The well decorated rooms keep you inspired and relaxed and for those who wish to work, the facilities can’t be more appropriate. Be it the ergonomically designed chairs, the high speed Wi-Fi, the large work spaces or the conference rooms. And when you are in the mood to relax, the large wooden deck and the infinity pool beckons you. You won’t miss the Internet there as well. In fact, you won’t miss anything here and if you do, the helpful staff are there to help.
- Fine dining: The menu at this hotel will catch your attention. It’s a mix of Mediterranean menu with classic dishes. Enjoy delicacies made from fresh and seasonal ingredients and the mixture of international influence with local ingredients – all served elegantly. While you are there, don’t forget the wines from the Wildekrans Wine Estate. The dining experience by itself is reason enough to enjoy your stay at this beautiful boutique hotel.
If these reasons are not enough, have a look at our special deals. After all, we did not win the World Luxury Hotel Award for nothing!